Are you looking for an engine repair specialist in Sherman, Texas? You have come to the right place. Here at Campbell’s Garage we can handle all of your automotive needs, including engine repair. By the way, the term "engine repair" covers a lot of ground.
To get your vehicle running properly again could take as little as an hour or two, and be very easy on your budget. Then there are serious repairs which, if avoided or put off, could kill your engine altogether. The following list displays a few of the more common engine repairs (with US national average costs):
- Head gasket replacement – $1,000 to $1,5000
- Replacing your alternator - $500 to $1,500
- Timing belt replacement – $1,200 to $2,000
- Replacing your intake manifold gasket – $300 to $600, depending on your type of vehicle
- Coolant temperature sensor replacement – $100 to $150
- Transmission problems – depending on the complexity of the problem, $750 to $2,000
If you own your vehicle long enough, you will experience one or more of the above-mentioned engine repairs. Every car manufacturer is different, which means you could have engine specific problems you will have to fix. And since every situation is unique, your prices could be significantly higher or lower than the national averages just mentioned.
Ways to Limit Your Engine Repair Costs
Fortunately, you can limit the cost of getting your automobile engine repaired in the Sherman, Texas area. We here at Campbell Garage own vehicles just like you do. We like to keep our costs down as far as maintenance and repair goes, and you are probably the same. Here are just a few smart tips for lowering the amount of money you will have to spend on engine repair during the lifetime of your vehicle.
- Undergo preventive maintenance regularly – this can be as simple as scheduling a tune up or diagnostic checkout. You should definitely be checked out by your doctor during an annual checkup. This simple practice can help you avoid expensive health repercussions down the road. The same goes with your vehicle. Give us a call and we can give your car, truck or SUV a checkup to see if there are any warning signs of bigger problems that can be prevented now.
- Stop ignoring your dashboard warning lights – Hey, everybody does this from time to time. You're in a hurry, running late for some important event, meeting or get-together. One of your dashboard warning lights pops up. Since you don't have time to look into the issue now, you put it off. Then one day becomes a week, a week becomes a month, and your car breaks down in the middle of the road when you can least afford it. Dashboard warning lights are there for a reason. Don't ignore them.
- Don't overlook the "small things" – When you own a vehicle, there really aren't any "small things" when it comes to engine repair. Any time you hear a noise or feel a rattle that just doesn't sound right, don't put off looking into it.
In many cases, expensive engine repair jobs can be avoided with regular maintenance. Like the old car commercial says, "You can pay me now, or you can pay me later." If you are in need of automobile engine repair, we are here for you. And even if your car is running like a top right now, don't put off regular checkups and tune ups, as well as preventive maintenance. Either way, the friendly and competent staff at Campbell’s Garage is here to help with all of your auto repair needs.
Contact us for further information at (903) 328-7533 .
3407 W Houston St, Sherman, TX, 75092
3407 W Houston St, Sherman, TX 75092, USA
Copyright © Campbell's Garage